Euro RSCG names Andrew Knott regional head of digital
HONG KONG - Euro RSCG Asia-Pacific has appointed former regional VP of marketing for Salesforce.com Andrew Knott (pictured) to the newly created position of chief digital officer, responsible for overseeing the agency's digital operations across the region.
Knott is charged with managing key accounts for Euro RSCG 4D – the agency’s digital division – as well as recruiting and training digital talent and working closely with regional and global teams. His appointment is effective immediately.
The news comes as Euro RSCG has globally shown its digital prowess. Earlier this month, Unilever placed Euro on its first global digital agency roster, and in November, the agency dislodged Digitas to be IBM's global digital agency-of-record.
"Following our recent global digital wins of IBM and Unilever, Andrew is the right person to be involved in such key accounts, while driving our own digital agenda," said Olivier Pluquet, CEO, Euro RSCG Asia Pacific.
Knott, who is based in Singapore, most recently worked at enterprise cloud-computing company Salesforce.com, working across disciplines including strategy, digital, PR, events and field marketing. He additionally spent eight years at Ogilvy in several regional management roles, including regional director of OgilvyOne North Asia, where he helped develop offices in China and Korea.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Marketing Manager, Wokingham, up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Wokingham
- Account Manger - Marketing and Design Agency - Essex/Herts - £30k - NP072 Stonor £30k, West Essex