Euro RSCG names Andrew Knott regional head of digital
HONG KONG - Euro RSCG Asia-Pacific has appointed former regional VP of marketing for Salesforce.com Andrew Knott (pictured) to the newly created position of chief digital officer, responsible for overseeing the agency's digital operations across the region.
Knott is charged with managing key accounts for Euro RSCG 4D – the agency’s digital division – as well as recruiting and training digital talent and working closely with regional and global teams. His appointment is effective immediately.
The news comes as Euro RSCG has globally shown its digital prowess. Earlier this month, Unilever placed Euro on its first global digital agency roster, and in November, the agency dislodged Digitas to be IBM's global digital agency-of-record.
"Following our recent global digital wins of IBM and Unilever, Andrew is the right person to be involved in such key accounts, while driving our own digital agenda," said Olivier Pluquet, CEO, Euro RSCG Asia Pacific.
Knott, who is based in Singapore, most recently worked at enterprise cloud-computing company Salesforce.com, working across disciplines including strategy, digital, PR, events and field marketing. He additionally spent eight years at Ogilvy in several regional management roles, including regional director of OgilvyOne North Asia, where he helped develop offices in China and Korea.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Flash Producer Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Research and Insight Analyst - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £33k, Farnborough
- Search Planner Norton Leigh £30,000, Central London
- Creative Digital Director Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PR Account Executive Brand Recruitment £18000 - £22000 per annum + depending on experience, Ely
- Marketing and PR Executive Stopgap £24000 per annum, London