ORM Digital scoops PPL and The King's Fund accounts
LONDON - ORM Digital, the digital and technology agency, its bolstering its team with a series of new hires, following new digital account wins for PPL and charity The King's Fund.
The London-based agency has appointed Mark Starns as business development director. He joins from direct marketing agency SMP where he was board director.
In addition, ORM has appointed Keith Nation as technical director. He was previously at consultancy Deloitte, where he was responsible for leading the design and build of the Oyster Online website for Transport for London
ORM Digital has also appointed music-licensing company PPL to handle its online content strategy, segmentation, distribution and digital strategic consultancy.
The agency has also been appointed by healthcare charity The King's Fund, following a three-way pitch. ORM won the account to design and build a website for the charity.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Affiliate Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 per annum, Letchworth Garden City
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £50k+bens, London
- Category Manager- Oral Care Stopgap £52000 per annum, London