ORM Digital scoops PPL and The King's Fund accounts
LONDON - ORM Digital, the digital and technology agency, its bolstering its team with a series of new hires, following new digital account wins for PPL and charity The King's Fund.
The London-based agency has appointed Mark Starns as business development director. He joins from direct marketing agency SMP where he was board director.
In addition, ORM has appointed Keith Nation as technical director. He was previously at consultancy Deloitte, where he was responsible for leading the design and build of the Oyster Online website for Transport for London
ORM Digital has also appointed music-licensing company PPL to handle its online content strategy, segmentation, distribution and digital strategic consultancy.
The agency has also been appointed by healthcare charity The King's Fund, following a three-way pitch. ORM won the account to design and build a website for the charity.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham