ORM Digital scoops PPL and The King's Fund accounts
LONDON - ORM Digital, the digital and technology agency, its bolstering its team with a series of new hires, following new digital account wins for PPL and charity The King's Fund.
The London-based agency has appointed Mark Starns as business development director. He joins from direct marketing agency SMP where he was board director.
In addition, ORM has appointed Keith Nation as technical director. He was previously at consultancy Deloitte, where he was responsible for leading the design and build of the Oyster Online website for Transport for London
ORM Digital has also appointed music-licensing company PPL to handle its online content strategy, segmentation, distribution and digital strategic consultancy.
The agency has also been appointed by healthcare charity The King's Fund, following a three-way pitch. ORM won the account to design and build a website for the charity.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London