Labour Party and Dell head Brand Republic's Twitter conference
LONDON - The Labour Party, Dell, Dogs Trust and Aurora Fashions are among those lined up to speak at Brand Republic's Twitter conference on 9 February. So far 140 delegates have signed up, but places are still available.
Twitter: Brand Republic conference runs on 9 February
Sue Macmillan, New Media Campaigns Taskforce Leader at the Labour Party, will talk to Gordon MacMillan, social media and international editor at Haymarket Brand Media, about the role Twitter and digital media will play in the 2010 General Election battle.
Examples likely to be discussed include the party's recently launched the "Change we see" campaign, and how Barack Obama's 2008 presidential victory in the US changed the campaigning landscape.
Kerry Bridge, head of digital media communications, Dell EMEA, will talk about Dell's success at using Twitter. The PC maker last year revealed it had generated $6.5m from its Twitter activities.
As retailers continue to experiment with Twitter and work out how it can help them in their digital marketing, Jean-Claude Mighty, Aurora's E-commerce communications coordinator, will talk about his work on the Coast, Karen Millen, Warehouse and Oasis retail brands.
The charity sector and the widespread use of social media will be in the spotlight as Alexandra Goldstein, digital marketing officer at the Dogs Trust, offers a case study in how to get it right with Twitter in the third sector.
'Winning formulas to maximise the potential of Twitter' is a half-day afternoon conference being held at the Ibis in London's Earls Court. For more details and to book your place visit the website.
Follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/BRevents #br140
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Sales Account Manager - Advertising Technology Business Silverdrum £30,000 + bonus + benefits, London