Labour Party and Dell head Brand Republic's Twitter conference
LONDON - The Labour Party, Dell, Dogs Trust and Aurora Fashions are among those lined up to speak at Brand Republic's Twitter conference on 9 February. So far 140 delegates have signed up, but places are still available.
Twitter: Brand Republic conference runs on 9 February
Sue Macmillan, New Media Campaigns Taskforce Leader at the Labour Party, will talk to Gordon MacMillan, social media and international editor at Haymarket Brand Media, about the role Twitter and digital media will play in the 2010 General Election battle.
Examples likely to be discussed include the party's recently launched the "Change we see" campaign, and how Barack Obama's 2008 presidential victory in the US changed the campaigning landscape.
Kerry Bridge, head of digital media communications, Dell EMEA, will talk about Dell's success at using Twitter. The PC maker last year revealed it had generated $6.5m from its Twitter activities.
As retailers continue to experiment with Twitter and work out how it can help them in their digital marketing, Jean-Claude Mighty, Aurora's E-commerce communications coordinator, will talk about his work on the Coast, Karen Millen, Warehouse and Oasis retail brands.
The charity sector and the widespread use of social media will be in the spotlight as Alexandra Goldstein, digital marketing officer at the Dogs Trust, offers a case study in how to get it right with Twitter in the third sector.
'Winning formulas to maximise the potential of Twitter' is a half-day afternoon conference being held at the Ibis in London's Earls Court. For more details and to book your place visit the website.
Follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/BRevents #br140
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Senior Product Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Oxfordshire
- Data Planning Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London