Wunderman picks up Cancer Research UK projects
LONDON - Cancer Research UK has appointed Wunderman to handle the advertising for two new initiatives that the charity is launching later this year.
Usain Bolt: Olympic gold medallist supported Cancer Research UK's Little Stars appeal
The agency won the business without a pitch and will be responsible for creating a series of campaigns to help raise awareness of the fund-raising schemes.
Details of both initiatives are currently being kept under wraps, but they both involve innovative product launches.
The work will launch in June and will focus heavily on digital media.
Cancer Research UK already works with a number of agencies on its advertising business, including Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, OgilvyOne and Essence.
Last year, the charity appointed Rapp to handle the integrated advertising for its £2m "race for life" account.
Brendan Tansey, the chief executive of Wunderman, said: "It's great to be working with the UK's premier charity on projects that break new ground for such a famous brand".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall
- Your next role selling to media agencies! Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Planner The Great & The Good Up to £100k , West End
- International Marketing & Sales Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Top 10 Agency - Central London - c£48k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd c£48k+, Central London