LBi poaches Pinkess from Rufus Leonard
LONDON - LBi has poached Rufus Leonard's strategy director and client partner Andrew Pinkess to sit on its executive team.
Andrew Pinkess: on the move to LBi
Pinkess leaves Rufus Leonard after spending 11 years on the board. At LBi Pinkess will take on the position of client partner and director of strategic services, as well as serve on the board.
Reporting to chief executive Ewen Sturgeon, Pinkess will be responsible for looking at the agency's brand positioning, alongside Chris Clarke, as well as responsible for developing key relationships with clients including BT and COI and other public sector organisations.
He will also be involved in a mixture of client work and growing various emerging skills within the agency.
Pinkess said: "When I got a call from LBi, it was a bit like getting a call from McLaren - very hard to ignore. I was attracted by the opportunity to work in a bigger organisation with a wider range of skills and capabilities, an international network, and an outstanding client list."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Copywriter - midweight to senior David Thatcher Recruitment £45-50k, London or Surrey
- Head of Art David Thatcher Recruitment £60-70k, Bristol
- Research Director - Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Senior Program Manager air recruitment Up to £75K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London