Blue Barracuda hires media duo from Profero
LONDON - Digital agency Blue Barracuda has hired media planners and buyers Johnny Style and Curtis Weir from Profero.
New hires: Johnny Style and Curtis Weir join Blue Barracuda
Reporting to media director Andrew Mason, the pair will work on online advertising campaigns for clients including Pizza Hut, BAA and TGI Fridays.
Martin Talks, chief executive of the agency, said: "They have worked together before, have a natural flair for analysis, and their experience of multiple media channels will contribute to the holistic view of media we apply to our clients' online strategy."
Blue Barracuda has also relocated Olavi Kruuismaa from its Estonian office to boost its London search engine marketing team, and hired Jevgenia Fursova as a paid search executive.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire