Blue Barracuda hires media duo from Profero
LONDON - Digital agency Blue Barracuda has hired media planners and buyers Johnny Style and Curtis Weir from Profero.
New hires: Johnny Style and Curtis Weir join Blue Barracuda
Reporting to media director Andrew Mason, the pair will work on online advertising campaigns for clients including Pizza Hut, BAA and TGI Fridays.
Martin Talks, chief executive of the agency, said: "They have worked together before, have a natural flair for analysis, and their experience of multiple media channels will contribute to the holistic view of media we apply to our clients' online strategy."
Blue Barracuda has also relocated Olavi Kruuismaa from its Estonian office to boost its London search engine marketing team, and hired Jevgenia Fursova as a paid search executive.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London