Sponsorship agency partnership appoints Leung as MD
LONDON - Generate Sponsorship's partnership with Helios Associates will be headed by Li Li Leung, who as managing director of Helios China handled several sponsors of the Beijing Olympic Games.
Li Li Leung: joins Generate Sponsorship's partnership
Leung has been tasked with assisting brands with activation rights surrounding the London 2012 Olympic Games.
She will also be responsible for supporting sponsors' efforts to market themselves in Asia, beyond the Games in London.
At Helios China Leung oversaw several Beijing 2008 Olympic sponsors including Volkswagen, Lenovo, Samsung, Adidas, Snickers, and BHP Billiton.
Helios has been involved with the Olympic Games since 1992 in various roles with the IOC, sponsors and Organising Committees.
According to Generate the partnership between the two agencies allows for a full service sports marketing solution to the UK and European marketplace.
Leung will work alongside Carter Westfall, vice president at Helios, who began working with UK clients in 2007.
Helios worked with Lloyds TSB and Deloitte to analyse the 2012 Olympic property, negotiate contracts and put in place a strategic marketing platform for both brands.
The agency also works with the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. It initially helped Sochi's bid for the Games and was subsequently hired to develop marketing strategy and lead sponsorship sales. This has so far generated more than $1bn in income.
Generate currently works with QBE, The Co-operative, Aon, World Rally Championship, Engage Mutual Assurance, Climate Week, London Wasps and Kew Gardens.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Periscope Recruitment LLP £50000 - £60000 per annum, London