No Smoking Day launches Facebook app for quitters
LONDON - No Smoking Day, the national charity, has launched a Facebook application to help consumers kick the habit.
No Smoking Day: creates Facebook application
No Smoking Day, which takes place today (10 March), is using the app to make "quitting fun".
WeQuit is available at www.WeQuit.co.uk/facebook and allows users to create rewards for success, forfeits for failure, challenge friends, and raise money for charity with a sponsored quit, if they choose to do so.
The app, created by Frank PR, and will be available all year round.
No Smoking Day, now in its 27th year, is funded by a coalition of government and voluntary sector organisations with an interest in health.
Duncan Bannatyne, president of No Smoking Day, said: "We feel that quitting is a challenge that should be inspiring and enjoyable rather than a chore, and it's this attitude that makes WeQuit unique."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London