No Smoking Day launches Facebook app for quitters
LONDON - No Smoking Day, the national charity, has launched a Facebook application to help consumers kick the habit.
No Smoking Day: creates Facebook application
No Smoking Day, which takes place today (10 March), is using the app to make "quitting fun".
WeQuit is available at www.WeQuit.co.uk/facebook and allows users to create rewards for success, forfeits for failure, challenge friends, and raise money for charity with a sponsored quit, if they choose to do so.
The app, created by Frank PR, and will be available all year round.
No Smoking Day, now in its 27th year, is funded by a coalition of government and voluntary sector organisations with an interest in health.
Duncan Bannatyne, president of No Smoking Day, said: "We feel that quitting is a challenge that should be inspiring and enjoyable rather than a chore, and it's this attitude that makes WeQuit unique."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London