R/GA ramps up social media capability
NEW YORK - New York-based full-service digital agency R/GA has expanded its social media offering with two senior appointments as part of eight new hires.
Cyrus Vantoch-Wood: creative director
Two new directors, social and mobile strategy director Conrad Lisco and creative director Cyrus Vantoch-Wood, have been appointed to bolster the division's leadership and guidance.
In his new role Lisco will be responsible for developing social media strategies and all related efforts for R/GA.
Lisco joins R/GA from 5th Finger, where he served as a strategy director and he has previous experience at Kirshenbaum Bond, Berlin Cameron, and Crispin Porter & Bogusky.
As creative director Vantoch-Wood will use his knowledge of the mobile and social media space and visual design experience to help develop the future innovations of R/GA's clients within the digital space.
Vantoch-Wood has 11 years of experience working with global clients and brands such as Coca-Cola, Mercedes, Emirates Airlines, Corona. He formerly worked for interactive marketing agency Dare Digital.
Six further positions, including social media strategist, social media activation lead, social media coordinator and interaction designer, have also been filled within the team which is led by Richard Ting, vice president, ECD, mobile and emerging platforms.
Ian Spalter, executive creative director, mobile and emerging platforms, said: "Social media is becoming critical, and now, with the proliferation of mobile technology, it can be accessed anywhere at any time.
"Our clients are seeing the importance and benefit of having a social media plan that aligns with the rest of their marketing efforts and allows them to strengthen the consumer-brand relationship."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London