R/GA ramps up social media capability
NEW YORK - New York-based full-service digital agency R/GA has expanded its social media offering with two senior appointments as part of eight new hires.
Cyrus Vantoch-Wood: creative director
Two new directors, social and mobile strategy director Conrad Lisco and creative director Cyrus Vantoch-Wood, have been appointed to bolster the division's leadership and guidance.
In his new role Lisco will be responsible for developing social media strategies and all related efforts for R/GA.
Lisco joins R/GA from 5th Finger, where he served as a strategy director and he has previous experience at Kirshenbaum Bond, Berlin Cameron, and Crispin Porter & Bogusky.
As creative director Vantoch-Wood will use his knowledge of the mobile and social media space and visual design experience to help develop the future innovations of R/GA's clients within the digital space.
Vantoch-Wood has 11 years of experience working with global clients and brands such as Coca-Cola, Mercedes, Emirates Airlines, Corona. He formerly worked for interactive marketing agency Dare Digital.
Six further positions, including social media strategist, social media activation lead, social media coordinator and interaction designer, have also been filled within the team which is led by Richard Ting, vice president, ECD, mobile and emerging platforms.
Ian Spalter, executive creative director, mobile and emerging platforms, said: "Social media is becoming critical, and now, with the proliferation of mobile technology, it can be accessed anywhere at any time.
"Our clients are seeing the importance and benefit of having a social media plan that aligns with the rest of their marketing efforts and allows them to strengthen the consumer-brand relationship."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire