TMW boosts senior team with four appointments
LONDON - Tullo Marshall Warren, the digital and direct agency, has made four new senior appointments.
Vincent Huttner: joins TMW
The move follows recent new business wins for agency including Kerry Foods, the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority and Organix.
Vincent Huttner, the former business unit director of Publicis, has joined TMW as a senior account director to help develop TMW’s offering in the health sector and in the Middle East.
Raj S Bakhshi joins TMW as a project director from digital agency LBi where he was a senior project manager.
Victoria Fellows, formerly an account director at Saatchi & Saatchi in Australia, has been appointed as account director to work on the Kerry Foods account.
Susannah Clark, former TMW Client Partner on Nissan, has re-joined the agency as an account director working on social and relationship marketing strategy and implementation on the Lynx account.
Chris Freeland, managing director at TMW, said: "Vincent will be particularly important in helping to drive our growth in the health sector and in the Middle East, as well as playing a vital task overseeing our existing accounts in these areas.
"Victoria and Susannah will play key roles in developing strategy and implementing campaigns for Lynx and Kerry Foods respectively, and Raj in managing the delivery of our programme for Infiniti."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)