Skyy Vodka to feature in Sex and the City 2
LONDON - Skyy Vodka has been named as the official vodka and promotional sponsor of the next 'Sex and the City' film, which will hit cinemas at the end of May.
Sex and the City 2: signs up Skyy Vodka
The Gruppo Campari-owned vodka brand signed a similarly comprehensive marketing deal for the first TV spin-off film in the 'Sex and the City' franchise.
The new commercial tie-up between Warner Brothers and Gruppo Campari includes co-branded advertising featuring print, outdoor, digital and social media channels.
A further strand of the deal is that 'Sex and the City's famed costume designer, Patricia Field, will serve as a spokesperson for a number of elements of the Skyy campaign.
Field will also use her skills in promotional elements linked to 'Sex and The City 2'.
Commemorating the launch of the new film, Field has designed a limited-edition Skyy Vodka 'Sex and the City 2' bottle, which will be available to buy from retailers.
There will be further promotions running across the off and on trade. 'Sex and the City 2', which stars Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall hits cinema screens on 28 May.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)