Skyy Vodka to feature in Sex and the City 2
LONDON - Skyy Vodka has been named as the official vodka and promotional sponsor of the next 'Sex and the City' film, which will hit cinemas at the end of May.
Sex and the City 2: signs up Skyy Vodka
The Gruppo Campari-owned vodka brand signed a similarly comprehensive marketing deal for the first TV spin-off film in the 'Sex and the City' franchise.
The new commercial tie-up between Warner Brothers and Gruppo Campari includes co-branded advertising featuring print, outdoor, digital and social media channels.
A further strand of the deal is that 'Sex and the City's famed costume designer, Patricia Field, will serve as a spokesperson for a number of elements of the Skyy campaign.
Field will also use her skills in promotional elements linked to 'Sex and The City 2'.
Commemorating the launch of the new film, Field has designed a limited-edition Skyy Vodka 'Sex and the City 2' bottle, which will be available to buy from retailers.
There will be further promotions running across the off and on trade. 'Sex and the City 2', which stars Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall hits cinema screens on 28 May.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London