A guide to brand competition
This brochure is written for non-lawyers in branded companies so they know what they can and cannot do under competition law. From the British Brands Group and Bristows.
This brochure explains how competition law affects the business decisions of brand owners. It outlines the practical effects of competition law on commercial conduct and the steps that everyone in a company can take to be aware of the law and to use that awareness to their company’s benefit. This may be by avoiding behaviour that might give rise to problems, or by spotting and preventing anti-competitive behaviour by others that might undermine your ability to compete fairly. The information it contains is intended for general guidance only.
The brochure is published with the generous support of Bristows, a law firm with specific, acknowledged expertise in the areas of brand protection and competition. Bristows is an associate member of the British Brands Group and further details on the firm can be found in Annex C.
The British Brands Group represents brand manufacturers in the UK. Its role is to encourage recognition by policymakers of the values and benefits of brands to consumers, society and the economy, and to represent its members on a wide range of brand-related issues. It is a non-profitmaking organisation.
The full brochure is available as an attachment below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London