A guide to brand protection
Here you'll find an updated edition of 'A Guide to Brand Protection', offering advice for non-lawyers in branded companies on how to protect their brands.
This brochure highlights the importance of brands to companies and the need to protect them if these assets are to be preserved and grow. It outlines practical steps that everyone in a company can take to ensure that a brand maintains its vital distinctiveness and is not unscrupulously exploited and damaged by others. The information it contains is intended for general guidance only.
The brochure is published with the generous support of Bristows, a law firm with specific, acknowledged expertise in the area of brand protection. Bristows is an associate member of the British Brands Group and further details on the firm can be found in Annex B.
The British Brands Group represents brand manufacturers in the UK. Its role is to encourage recognition by policymakers of the values and benefits of brands to consumers, society and the economy, and to represent the interests of brand manufacturers on
issues that affect their ability to operate in a framework of fair competition. It is a non-profit-making mutual association.
The full brochure is available as an attachment below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire