A guide to brand protection
Here you'll find an updated edition of 'A Guide to Brand Protection', offering advice for non-lawyers in branded companies on how to protect their brands.
This brochure highlights the importance of brands to companies and the need to protect them if these assets are to be preserved and grow. It outlines practical steps that everyone in a company can take to ensure that a brand maintains its vital distinctiveness and is not unscrupulously exploited and damaged by others. The information it contains is intended for general guidance only.
The brochure is published with the generous support of Bristows, a law firm with specific, acknowledged expertise in the area of brand protection. Bristows is an associate member of the British Brands Group and further details on the firm can be found in Annex B.
The British Brands Group represents brand manufacturers in the UK. Its role is to encourage recognition by policymakers of the values and benefits of brands to consumers, society and the economy, and to represent the interests of brand manufacturers on
issues that affect their ability to operate in a framework of fair competition. It is a non-profit-making mutual association.
The full brochure is available as an attachment below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool