Better rewards for hotel loyalty
How to stop hotel customers from sleeping around. Article from the McKinsey Quarterly.
Hotels get nearly half of their business from the small percentage of people who travel frequently. But the hotel chains' customer loyalty programmes are not as effective as they could be in keeping such guests within the network and away from the competition. To bring these visitors back more often, hotels must restructure their programmes and learn more about their users.
Hotel loyalty programmes don't capture new frequent travelers quickly enough and often don't continue to offer meaningful rewards once heavy travelers have maxed out. Managers should adjust rewards programmes to make them more appealing to travellers at both ends of the spectrum.
For free access to the full text of this article, including a downloadable version, click on the link below. (Registration required on McKinseyQuarterly.com.)
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager, Clientside Hasson Associates £50,000 - £55,000, Central London