Case Study: Lush - The Scent of Success
Case study investigating the origins and development of the Lush cosmetics brand, from it's origins in Poole, to today's 130 stores worldwide.
Born from the ashes of 'Cosmetics to Go', Lush opened its first shop in Poole in 1994 and mushroomed into a chain of more than 130 shops worldwide. The humus for this growth was the interplay the ideas of freshness, nature and fun.
These ideas are the heart and soul of Lush and everything Lush represents. It is through these ideas that the leaders attract like-minded people, staff and clients, and communicate the brand essence and a clear vision and direction.
Contents of full report:
- Integrated Marketing learning points
- Leadership team
- Global brand
- The Lush experience
- The drive of passion
- 3D Worthwhileness
- Iconoclasm attracts
- Everything belongs together
- Executive takeaway
By Angus Jenkinson, Professor of Integrated Marketing and Branko Sain, Research Fellow in Integrated Marketing, both of the Centre for Integrated Marketing, Luton Business School.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire