Case Study: Lush - The Scent of Success
Case study investigating the origins and development of the Lush cosmetics brand, from it's origins in Poole, to today's 130 stores worldwide.
Born from the ashes of 'Cosmetics to Go', Lush opened its first shop in Poole in 1994 and mushroomed into a chain of more than 130 shops worldwide. The humus for this growth was the interplay the ideas of freshness, nature and fun.
These ideas are the heart and soul of Lush and everything Lush represents. It is through these ideas that the leaders attract like-minded people, staff and clients, and communicate the brand essence and a clear vision and direction.
Contents of full report:
- Integrated Marketing learning points
- Leadership team
- Global brand
- The Lush experience
- The drive of passion
- 3D Worthwhileness
- Iconoclasm attracts
- Everything belongs together
- Executive takeaway
By Angus Jenkinson, Professor of Integrated Marketing and Branko Sain, Research Fellow in Integrated Marketing, both of the Centre for Integrated Marketing, Luton Business School.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Social Media Senior Research Executive within Media Agency Elizabeth Norman International £28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Managers/Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Communications Assistant Olam International UK Ltd £23,000 - £26,000 depending on experience, Central London