Book review: Advertising Principles
This prominent author team brings together top academic and professional expertise in Advertising Principles, the contemporary choice for the classroom.
The book's brisk pace, easy writing style, colorful presentation, and lively learning tools make it appealing to any level of student.
Innovative organization captures students§ interest from the very first chapter: an in-depth look at the Saturn car§s complete ad campaign. Students are then guided through the process of advertising, from initial strategies, research, and budgeting through media planning, selection, and marketing integration to copy, art, and production.
Part One: The Challenging Business of Advertising
1. The Advertising Campaign
2. The Advertising Industry
3. The Advertising Environment: Social, Ethical, Economic, and Legal Issues
4. The Global Advertising Environment
Part Two: The Challenge of Strategy in Marketing and Advertising
5. Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy
6. Consumer Behavior: Searching for Insights
7. Strategic and Evaluative Advertising Research
8. Objectives, Strategy, and Budgeting
Part Three: Media Strategy: Challenges and Choices
9. Media Strategy and Creative Media Planning
10. Electronic Media
11. Print Media
12. Integrated Marketing Communications Tools
Part Four: The Challenge of Advertising Creativity
13. Advertising Creativity and Creative Strategy
14. Advertising Copywriting
15. Symbols, Images, and Art Direction
16. Advertising Production
Appendix A: Getting Started: A Career Guide to the Advertising Industry
Appendix B: Advertising Organizations
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London