Aer Lingus appoints TradeDoubler as affiliate partner
LONDON - Aer Lingus has appointed TradeDoubler as its affiliate marketing partner to help grow its online marketing activity across Europe.
Aer Lingus: affiliate programme through TradeDoubler
TradeDoubler will now run affiliate marketing activity for the low-cost Irish airline in the UK, Northern Ireland, Germany, Spain, France, Italy and the Netherlands.
The agency has access to more than 76% of the European online audience through its publisher networks.
John Maguire, digital marketing manager at Aer Lingus, said: "We have an ambitious target to increase our growth across Europe and we believe that TradeDoubler are positioned to help us reach those targets."
TradeDoubler, whose affiliate portfolio includes other airlines such as British Airways, Lufthansa and KLM, will produce bespoke advertising solutions to meet Aer Lingus' demands.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London