Are retailers responsible enough in their promotion of alcohol?
Supermarkets may be banned from selling discounted alcohol in a review ordered by the Department of Health last week to tackle binge drinking, but do consumers think this is necessary? Here you can see a short video on what consumers think about the sale of cheap alcohol and whether they believe retailers are acting responsibly.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London