Are the public still interested in reality TV?
The launch episode of the new series of 'X-Factor', which saw Girls Aloud singer Cheryl Cole make her debut as a judge, pulled in a record 10.2m viewers but are the public still interested in other reality shows?
The appeal of shows such as 'Big Brother', which manages around 3m viewers each night, appears to be dwindling. Here you can see a short video on what the public think about reality TV and if their feelings have changed over the past few years.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London