Supermarkets' kids' clothes ranges receive mixed response
Supermarkets that offer own-label children's clothes ranges are a hit with some busy mums who want to save time and money by buying their kids' food and clothes all at once.
However others aren't convinced by the quality of the garments and prefer to support small retailers. Here you can see a short video on what the public think about some of the UK's biggest supermarkets investing in children's clothing ranges.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London