Supermarkets' kids' clothes ranges receive mixed response
Supermarkets that offer own-label children's clothes ranges are a hit with some busy mums who want to save time and money by buying their kids' food and clothes all at once.
However others aren't convinced by the quality of the garments and prefer to support small retailers. Here you can see a short video on what the public think about some of the UK's biggest supermarkets investing in children's clothing ranges.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London