Supermarkets' kids' clothes ranges receive mixed response
Supermarkets that offer own-label children's clothes ranges are a hit with some busy mums who want to save time and money by buying their kids' food and clothes all at once.
However others aren't convinced by the quality of the garments and prefer to support small retailers. Here you can see a short video on what the public think about some of the UK's biggest supermarkets investing in children's clothing ranges.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London