WPP Digital acquires stake in e-Commera
LONDON - WPP Digital has acquired a minority stake in e-Commera, an internet services business for retailers.
WPP: digital arm buys into e-Commera
Based in London, with an offshore development centre in Bulgaria, e-Commera offers advisory, support and software services to retailers.
The company was founded in 2007 by Andrew McGregor and Michael Ross, and its clients and partners include Asda, Hamleys House of Fraser and Locog, the organising committee for the London 2012 Olympics.
In a statement, WPP said: "This investment continues WPP Digital's strategy of investing in digital technologies of strong relevance to clients."
Yesterday, WPP confirmed that it is prepared to return its tax domicile status back to Britain if a new government changes the overseas tax law.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London