WPP Digital acquires stake in e-Commera
LONDON - WPP Digital has acquired a minority stake in e-Commera, an internet services business for retailers.
WPP: digital arm buys into e-Commera
Based in London, with an offshore development centre in Bulgaria, e-Commera offers advisory, support and software services to retailers.
The company was founded in 2007 by Andrew McGregor and Michael Ross, and its clients and partners include Asda, Hamleys House of Fraser and Locog, the organising committee for the London 2012 Olympics.
In a statement, WPP said: "This investment continues WPP Digital's strategy of investing in digital technologies of strong relevance to clients."
Yesterday, WPP confirmed that it is prepared to return its tax domicile status back to Britain if a new government changes the overseas tax law.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, West Midlands