WPP Digital acquires stake in e-Commera
LONDON - WPP Digital has acquired a minority stake in e-Commera, an internet services business for retailers.
WPP: digital arm buys into e-Commera
Based in London, with an offshore development centre in Bulgaria, e-Commera offers advisory, support and software services to retailers.
The company was founded in 2007 by Andrew McGregor and Michael Ross, and its clients and partners include Asda, Hamleys House of Fraser and Locog, the organising committee for the London 2012 Olympics.
In a statement, WPP said: "This investment continues WPP Digital's strategy of investing in digital technologies of strong relevance to clients."
Yesterday, WPP confirmed that it is prepared to return its tax domicile status back to Britain if a new government changes the overseas tax law.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London