What are the public's favourite restaurants?
Marcus Wareing beat his former mentor Gordon Ramsay to have his restaurant Petrus named the best place to eat in London last month, according to Harden's London Restaurants 2009 survey.
Brand Republic took to the streets to find out what the public's favourite restaurants are and whether the credit crunch has affected how much people eat out. Here you can see a short video on the public's verdict.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Head Of Brand And Comms Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Trade Marketing Specialist - Online PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Freelance Resource Manager Nakama £40,000-50,000, London