What do the public think about Pepsi's new logo?
Pepsi has unveiled a new logo as part of a £700m global brand make-over but what do the public think about it? Here you can see a short video on the public's opinion of the new logo and whether they prefer it to the old one.
Pepsi wants the new logo to portray a series of emotions across the brand's portfolio. On Diet Pepsi the logo appears as a slight grin, on Pepsi a smile, and on Pepsi Max it is meant to look like laughter.
The font accompanying the logo has also changed from a bold upper-case to a retro lower-case format, with the "e" mimicking the white curve of the classic logo.
Read more about Pepsi's brand make-over here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire