What do the public think about Pepsi's new logo?
Pepsi has unveiled a new logo as part of a £700m global brand make-over but what do the public think about it? Here you can see a short video on the public's opinion of the new logo and whether they prefer it to the old one.
Pepsi wants the new logo to portray a series of emotions across the brand's portfolio. On Diet Pepsi the logo appears as a slight grin, on Pepsi a smile, and on Pepsi Max it is meant to look like laughter.
The font accompanying the logo has also changed from a bold upper-case to a retro lower-case format, with the "e" mimicking the white curve of the classic logo.
Read more about Pepsi's brand make-over here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London