What do the public think about Pepsi's new logo?
Pepsi has unveiled a new logo as part of a £700m global brand make-over but what do the public think about it? Here you can see a short video on the public's opinion of the new logo and whether they prefer it to the old one.
Pepsi wants the new logo to portray a series of emotions across the brand's portfolio. On Diet Pepsi the logo appears as a slight grin, on Pepsi a smile, and on Pepsi Max it is meant to look like laughter.
The font accompanying the logo has also changed from a bold upper-case to a retro lower-case format, with the "e" mimicking the white curve of the classic logo.
Read more about Pepsi's brand make-over here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA