What do the public think about Pepsi's new logo?
Pepsi has unveiled a new logo as part of a £700m global brand make-over but what do the public think about it? Here you can see a short video on the public's opinion of the new logo and whether they prefer it to the old one.
Pepsi wants the new logo to portray a series of emotions across the brand's portfolio. On Diet Pepsi the logo appears as a slight grin, on Pepsi a smile, and on Pepsi Max it is meant to look like laughter.
The font accompanying the logo has also changed from a bold upper-case to a retro lower-case format, with the "e" mimicking the white curve of the classic logo.
Read more about Pepsi's brand make-over here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton