What do the public think about Pepsi's new logo?
Pepsi has unveiled a new logo as part of a £700m global brand make-over but what do the public think about it? Here you can see a short video on the public's opinion of the new logo and whether they prefer it to the old one.
Pepsi wants the new logo to portray a series of emotions across the brand's portfolio. On Diet Pepsi the logo appears as a slight grin, on Pepsi a smile, and on Pepsi Max it is meant to look like laughter.
The font accompanying the logo has also changed from a bold upper-case to a retro lower-case format, with the "e" mimicking the white curve of the classic logo.
Read more about Pepsi's brand make-over here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London