Which Irish brands are most popular with the public?
To celebrate St Patrick's Day Brand Republic hit the streets to find out which Irish brands are most popular with the public.
Guinness came out on top, closely followed by other drinks brands including Magners, Baileys and Caffreys. The public also love Ireland's music with U2 and 90s girl band Bewitched emerging as favourites along with more traditional folk music. Here you can see a short video on the public's favourite Irish brands.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Web Designer Propel £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes