Which Irish brands are most popular with the public?
To celebrate St Patrick's Day Brand Republic hit the streets to find out which Irish brands are most popular with the public.
Guinness came out on top, closely followed by other drinks brands including Magners, Baileys and Caffreys. The public also love Ireland's music with U2 and 90s girl band Bewitched emerging as favourites along with more traditional folk music. Here you can see a short video on the public's favourite Irish brands.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Insight Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £27k, Central London
- Display Account Manager NG Digital Marketing 40k, Central London
- Senior Social Analyst Lipton Fleming £33000.00 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City
- Head of Paid Search / Biddable - Full-Service Agency silverdrum £65,000 - £75,000 + benefits, London