Which Irish brands are most popular with the public?
To celebrate St Patrick's Day Brand Republic hit the streets to find out which Irish brands are most popular with the public.
Guinness came out on top, closely followed by other drinks brands including Magners, Baileys and Caffreys. The public also love Ireland's music with U2 and 90s girl band Bewitched emerging as favourites along with more traditional folk music. Here you can see a short video on the public's favourite Irish brands.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive + fantastic benefits package, London
- PPC Senior Executive - Family Feel Media Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PPC Account Manger - Big budget client!!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London