Which Irish brands are most popular with the public?
To celebrate St Patrick's Day Brand Republic hit the streets to find out which Irish brands are most popular with the public.
Guinness came out on top, closely followed by other drinks brands including Magners, Baileys and Caffreys. The public also love Ireland's music with U2 and 90s girl band Bewitched emerging as favourites along with more traditional folk music. Here you can see a short video on the public's favourite Irish brands.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire