Electronic Arts' Playfish signs TBG to social media ad business
LONDON - Playfish, the online games specialist recently acquired by Electronic Arts, has signed up full service digital agency TBG to manage its US and European media spend across social network Facebook.
Playfish social game Gangster City
Playfish develops online games played across social networks, including Gangster City and Pet Society. TBG, which has offices in London and San Francisco, will handle the advertising for a number of titles.
The agency has developed a campaign management system, called One Media Manager, which it says allows clients to simplify and speed the process of advertising on social media. TBG clients include Vodafone, Santander and Unicef.
Simon Spaull, head of TBG's US office, described the Playfish deal as a "fantastic win" for the agency.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)