Electronic Arts' Playfish signs TBG to social media ad business
LONDON - Playfish, the online games specialist recently acquired by Electronic Arts, has signed up full service digital agency TBG to manage its US and European media spend across social network Facebook.
Playfish social game Gangster City
Playfish develops online games played across social networks, including Gangster City and Pet Society. TBG, which has offices in London and San Francisco, will handle the advertising for a number of titles.
The agency has developed a campaign management system, called One Media Manager, which it says allows clients to simplify and speed the process of advertising on social media. TBG clients include Vodafone, Santander and Unicef.
Simon Spaull, head of TBG's US office, described the Playfish deal as a "fantastic win" for the agency.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire