Electronic Arts' Playfish signs TBG to social media ad business
LONDON - Playfish, the online games specialist recently acquired by Electronic Arts, has signed up full service digital agency TBG to manage its US and European media spend across social network Facebook.
Playfish social game Gangster City
Playfish develops online games played across social networks, including Gangster City and Pet Society. TBG, which has offices in London and San Francisco, will handle the advertising for a number of titles.
The agency has developed a campaign management system, called One Media Manager, which it says allows clients to simplify and speed the process of advertising on social media. TBG clients include Vodafone, Santander and Unicef.
Simon Spaull, head of TBG's US office, described the Playfish deal as a "fantastic win" for the agency.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, London