Electronic Arts' Playfish signs TBG to social media ad business
LONDON - Playfish, the online games specialist recently acquired by Electronic Arts, has signed up full service digital agency TBG to manage its US and European media spend across social network Facebook.
Playfish social game Gangster City
Playfish develops online games played across social networks, including Gangster City and Pet Society. TBG, which has offices in London and San Francisco, will handle the advertising for a number of titles.
The agency has developed a campaign management system, called One Media Manager, which it says allows clients to simplify and speed the process of advertising on social media. TBG clients include Vodafone, Santander and Unicef.
Simon Spaull, head of TBG's US office, described the Playfish deal as a "fantastic win" for the agency.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)