Electronic Arts' Playfish signs TBG to social media ad business
LONDON - Playfish, the online games specialist recently acquired by Electronic Arts, has signed up full service digital agency TBG to manage its US and European media spend across social network Facebook.
Playfish social game Gangster City
Playfish develops online games played across social networks, including Gangster City and Pet Society. TBG, which has offices in London and San Francisco, will handle the advertising for a number of titles.
The agency has developed a campaign management system, called One Media Manager, which it says allows clients to simplify and speed the process of advertising on social media. TBG clients include Vodafone, Santander and Unicef.
Simon Spaull, head of TBG's US office, described the Playfish deal as a "fantastic win" for the agency.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Programmatic Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London