Youth Perspective 7: The Importance of Television
This annual conference provided key insights into the ever changing market of 18-26 year olds, giving a real sense of the essence of today's youth. Presentation by Alex North
Now that alternative youth culture is mainstream and kids have become more complex and indefinable, how can a marketer reach them in terms of understanding and selling in fresh ways, without inviting rejection?
Alex North looks at the importance of television and the role it plays for todays youth. The attitudes towards the various channels, programmes and TV advertising is examined with a closer look at channel 4 as it aims to understand this key demographic.
Influences on viewing; Most talked about subjects and TV programmes; Channel shares; Opinion on adverts and programme sponsorship
To open this PDF file, click on the link below. Adobe Acrobat reader required.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager, Clientside Hasson Associates £50,000 - £55,000, Central London