Youth Perspective 7: The Importance of Television
This annual conference provided key insights into the ever changing market of 18-26 year olds, giving a real sense of the essence of today's youth. Presentation by Alex North
Now that alternative youth culture is mainstream and kids have become more complex and indefinable, how can a marketer reach them in terms of understanding and selling in fresh ways, without inviting rejection?
Alex North looks at the importance of television and the role it plays for todays youth. The attitudes towards the various channels, programmes and TV advertising is examined with a closer look at channel 4 as it aims to understand this key demographic.
Influences on viewing; Most talked about subjects and TV programmes; Channel shares; Opinion on adverts and programme sponsorship
To open this PDF file, click on the link below. Adobe Acrobat reader required.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Marketing Specialist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £33000 per annum, Coventry
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain c. £55K, Lambeth, Central London
- Senior Account Manager, Digital - Automotive Account Copeland Select High £30,000s, London