Youth Perspective 7: SMS Marketing
Presentation discussing the strategies behind alcohol marketing to this age group through the most personal of possessions, youth's mobile phones. By Anne de Kerchkhove, 12snap UK.
Youth Perspective 7.
This annual conference provided key insights into the ever changing market of 18-26 year olds, giving a real sense of the essence of today's youth.
Now that alternative youth culture is mainstream and kids have become more complex and indefinable, how can a marketer reach them in terms of understanding and selling in fresh ways, without inviting rejection?
At Youth Perspective 7, Marketing continued it’s successful sell out series of conferences, providing key insights into the ever-changing market of 18-26 year olds. Up-to-the minute research, practical advice youth opinion and case studies are presented in an informative and interesting way.
Using the Foster's campaign, this presentation highlights how to drive bar traffic whilst maintaining individual brand standout and advocacy in a cluttered market.
It shows how to run an SMS campaign on a national level whilst enabling individual landlords to communicate on a one-two-one basis with their consumers.
Benefits of mobile; Measuring the benefits for brands; speaking in their language; Incentives; Turning traditional media interactive; Mobile and alcohol.
To open this file click below. Adobe Acrobat reader required.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London