Brand Manners: How to create the self-confident organisation to live the brand
Brand Manners aims to show businesses how to maintain their brands in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
The book works on the basis that despite the careful positioning, marketing and communication of the brand, its image can be ruined with one bad experience.
The authors believe this can be avoided if the product motivates staff that they are involved.
The book believes that a motivated workforce will create a satisfied, loyal customer base, which generates new business and profit growth. Case studies from super-brands such as Orange, Tesco and Virgin are included to demonstrate the theory.
The book is written by Hamish Pringle, formerly of Saatchi & Saatchi and founder of brand marketing consultancy Brand Beliefs, and William Gordon, a strategy partner at Accenture, formerly Andersen Consulting.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire