Brand Manners: How to create the self-confident organisation to live the brand
Brand Manners aims to show businesses how to maintain their brands in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
The book works on the basis that despite the careful positioning, marketing and communication of the brand, its image can be ruined with one bad experience.
The authors believe this can be avoided if the product motivates staff that they are involved.
The book believes that a motivated workforce will create a satisfied, loyal customer base, which generates new business and profit growth. Case studies from super-brands such as Orange, Tesco and Virgin are included to demonstrate the theory.
The book is written by Hamish Pringle, formerly of Saatchi & Saatchi and founder of brand marketing consultancy Brand Beliefs, and William Gordon, a strategy partner at Accenture, formerly Andersen Consulting.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London