An exploration of the shifts in consumers' values, aspirations and identity and how they are changing the market place. Research sponsored by First Direct.
The idea of undertaking a wide-ranging, future-oriented review of society for First Direct stemmed from the Future Foundation’s original work on the 24 Hour Society in conjunction with First Direct and BT, and was timed to coincide with First Direct’s tenth birthday in 1999.
The What’s Next? report answers the question of its title and offers a vision of change in the areas of employment, education, family and gender roles, shopping and consumption, young people, technology, financial services and social values.
To order any of these publications please email Rachel Stringer quoting the name of the publication(s), how many copies you would like and your postal address. Orders will be despatched the same day. Alternatively please call 020 7250 3343
70 Cowcross Street
London EC1M 6DG
tel: 020 7250 3343
fax: 020 7251 8138
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - GLOBAL BRANDING Royds Raphael £40k-£55k, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager- contract & permanent Royds Raphael £36k-£45k / £160-£200 day rate, London