An exploration of the shifts in consumers' values, aspirations and identity and how they are changing the market place. Research sponsored by First Direct.
The idea of undertaking a wide-ranging, future-oriented review of society for First Direct stemmed from the Future Foundation’s original work on the 24 Hour Society in conjunction with First Direct and BT, and was timed to coincide with First Direct’s tenth birthday in 1999.
The What’s Next? report answers the question of its title and offers a vision of change in the areas of employment, education, family and gender roles, shopping and consumption, young people, technology, financial services and social values.
To order any of these publications please email Rachel Stringer quoting the name of the publication(s), how many copies you would like and your postal address. Orders will be despatched the same day. Alternatively please call 020 7250 3343
70 Cowcross Street
London EC1M 6DG
tel: 020 7250 3343
fax: 020 7251 8138
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London