Campaign Creative Conference: How to Get Great Work out of Agencies
Creative ideas and inspiration have always been the lifeblood of the advertising and marketing industries. But in a tough economic climate the value of the uniquely brilliant creative idea is inestimable. Presentation by Simon Clift, President of Marketing, Unilever Home and Personal Care
Never has t been more important for creativity to be the touchstone for everyone working on promoting brands, from those in advertising creative departments, client marketing departments, in media agencies or at media owners; all must work harder than ever to secure the creative standout that drives sales.
Yet achieving the standout in the fragmented, digital media world in which brands now operate is an increasingly complex challenge. We face a future of do-it-yourself media. TV Viewing is already spread across hundreds of channels and there’s the prospect of new technology which will allow us to create our own daily newspaper tailored to our individual interests. As the consumer’s ability to manipulate media and select and deselect advertising becomes a reality, the importance of world-class creativity becomes more crucial.
Clift talks about how Unilever gets great work out of its global agencies. "I will go anywhere to get the best advertising for our brands" he has said.
Client/Agency Perceptions; Client/Agency motivations; Brands Belong to Consumers; Global Challenge; Quantitative Market Research
To open this file click below. Adobe Acrobat reader required.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall