Neopost appoints Market Location for data
LONDON - Mailroom and logistics solutions supplier Neopost has appointed data company Market Location to provide ongoing analysis for its customer acquisition programme.
Neopost: appointed Market Location to update databased
Market Location will use Neopost's existing customer data to produce a pool of ranked business prospects, which will be updated and refreshed every month. Neopost will then use the prospects supplied by Market Location in its direct mail, telemarketing and sales activity.
Philip Winfield, customer acquisition manager at Neopost, said: "Being able to access such a comprehensive and continually refreshed database will make a huge difference to the return on our marketing investment."
In addition, Market Location will analyse the results from every campaign to ensure Neopost optimises the frequency and targeting of its marketing.
Nick Washbourne, business development director at Market Location, said: "Working with Neopost to improve its data and analytical approach will have a positive impact on the response rates of its campaigns.
"The process of optimising the frequency of communication, via specific customer segments, will also improve its marketing efficiency, and support the business as it continues to enjoy sustained growth."
Neopost's Winfield added: "My challenge is to maximise the return on our marketing investments. Targeting the right prospects is absolutely vital in cutting waste and improving direct mail response rates."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire