Neopost appoints Market Location for data
LONDON - Mailroom and logistics solutions supplier Neopost has appointed data company Market Location to provide ongoing analysis for its customer acquisition programme.
Neopost: appointed Market Location to update databased
Market Location will use Neopost's existing customer data to produce a pool of ranked business prospects, which will be updated and refreshed every month. Neopost will then use the prospects supplied by Market Location in its direct mail, telemarketing and sales activity.
Philip Winfield, customer acquisition manager at Neopost, said: "Being able to access such a comprehensive and continually refreshed database will make a huge difference to the return on our marketing investment."
In addition, Market Location will analyse the results from every campaign to ensure Neopost optimises the frequency and targeting of its marketing.
Nick Washbourne, business development director at Market Location, said: "Working with Neopost to improve its data and analytical approach will have a positive impact on the response rates of its campaigns.
"The process of optimising the frequency of communication, via specific customer segments, will also improve its marketing efficiency, and support the business as it continues to enjoy sustained growth."
Neopost's Winfield added: "My challenge is to maximise the return on our marketing investments. Targeting the right prospects is absolutely vital in cutting waste and improving direct mail response rates."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Project Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester
- Managing Partner / Client Services Director David Thatcher Recruitment £80-95k, Bristol