Campaign Viral Chart: Chevy Super Bowl music video rises to top
A music video for OkGo that doubled as a Super Bowl ad for Chevy is the most shared this week with more than 400,000 shares.
OkGo rack up 408,186 shares for Chevy in the last week
For the second week running, the viral chart is dominated by Super Bowl adverts, with last week's most shared ad, for Honda and featuring Matthew Broderick, falling to fifth position.
Volkswagen's "The dog strikes back" turned its fortunes around after the Super Bowl, moving from fifth place last week to become this week's third most shared after more than doubling its amount of shares week on week.
The M&M's Super Bowl ad, a new entry into the chart, was the second most shared with almost 300,000 shares.
Old Spice builds on its sucess with the latest instalment in its 'Power' campaign, in sixth position, ranking to spots higher than its previous entry, 'blown mind'.
The chart, produced in conjunction with Unruly, ranks ads according to the number of times they have been shared on Facebook, Twitter and the blogosphere.
Ads launched more than 30 days ago are not included.
Due to technical issues with Twitter's API, shares from the social network have not been included in this week's count.
1. Chevy 'needing, getting' by Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
408,186 shares this week
All time: 444,358 shares
2. M&M 'sexy and I know it' by BBDO New York
298,932 shares this week
All time: 366,591 shares
3. Volkswagen 'the dog strikes back' by Deutsch LA
161,153 shares this week
All time: 220,206 shares
4. Chrysler 'it's half time in America' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
59,900 shares this week
All time: 83,742 shares
5. Honda ' Matthew's day off' by RPA California
51,214 shares this week
All time: 262,891
6. Old Spice 'bounce' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
51,172 shares this week
All time: 64,172 shares
7. H&M 'David Beckham bodywear' created in-house
50,160 shares this week
All time: 65,276 shares
8. Budweiser 'flash fans' by Anomaly
46,996 shares this week
All time: 54,150 shares
9. Chevrolet '2012' by Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
45,677 shares this week
All time: 46,682 shares
10. Audi 'vampire party' by Venables, Bell & Partners, San Francisco
45,545 shares this week
All time: 89,406 shares
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...