Honda hands online relaunch brief to LBi
Honda has hired LBi to revamp its online activity across major markets in Europe.
Honda: wants to create a more engaging online experience
The agency landed the business after a pitch process and will work on relaunching Honda's web presence in 22 countries, including the UK.
Honda is looking to create a more engaging online experience and has brought in LBi on a 12-month contract to build a web presence that will allow consumers to experience its cars, motorbikes and power equipment.
The agency's brief is a new one but Honda has previously worked with Collective on its UK digital advertising.
This relationship is expected to continue despite LBi's appointment.
Honda said that the web platform created by LBi is aimed at "empowering consumers in the decision-making cycle".
Recent activity from Honda includes the seeding on YouTube of its Super Bowl ad, featuring the title character from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...