Honda hands online relaunch brief to LBi
Honda has hired LBi to revamp its online activity across major markets in Europe.
Honda: wants to create a more engaging online experience
The agency landed the business after a pitch process and will work on relaunching Honda's web presence in 22 countries, including the UK.
Honda is looking to create a more engaging online experience and has brought in LBi on a 12-month contract to build a web presence that will allow consumers to experience its cars, motorbikes and power equipment.
The agency's brief is a new one but Honda has previously worked with Collective on its UK digital advertising.
This relationship is expected to continue despite LBi's appointment.
Honda said that the web platform created by LBi is aimed at "empowering consumers in the decision-making cycle".
Recent activity from Honda includes the seeding on YouTube of its Super Bowl ad, featuring the title character from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Comms Planning Director Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c. £55K, Lambeth, London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Head of Business Development Lipton Fleming £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus , London
- EMEA Mobile Agency Manager (Mobile Ad Technology) Digital Gurus £45000 per annum + 90,000 OTE, London