Credit Suisse sponsors Bloomberg+ iPad app
Credit Suisse is sponsoring Bloomberg's recently launched iPad app, Bloomberg Television+, in a deal brokered by Havas Media International.
Bloomberg Television+: iPad app is sponsored by Credit Suisse
The year-long sponsorship aims to boost awareness of Credit Suisse among a target audience of high-net-worth individuals.
Bloomberg Television+ was released in October last year and enables users around the world to watch Bloomberg as it appears on television, access on-demand episodes of top shows, search clips according to topic and watch breaking news and interview highlights.
It is a free, live-streaming, 24/7 video app for business news on iPad and also features exclusive two-minute 'News Express' updates.
David Goodall, managing partner at Havas Media International, said, "Bespoke research undertaken by Havas Media International and Credit Suisse provided the insight that their target audience of high-net-worth individuals rely heavily on tablets in their day-to-day business lives.
"They are frequent business travellers and, as such, tablet technology has quickly allowed them to stay informed whilst on the go, wherever they are in the world. This led us to a strategy of targeting key app and tablet initiatives with content providers who prove to be essential reads for our target audience."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...