DataXu appoints Bruce Journey as international MD
DataXu, the US-headquarted demand side platform (DSP), has appointed its co-founder Bruce Journey to head up its international operations.
Bruce Journey: incoming managing director, international, DataXu
Journey, who was previously chief revenue officer, has taken the role of managing director, international, and will be responsible for expanding the company's presence across EMEA, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
He will be based in the company's London office, which opened seven months ago.
The appointment comes two months after DataXu acquired European real-time bidding specialist Mexad.
Journey said: "As we ramp up our international operations, we will continue our focus on being a neutral, trusted technology partner to brands and their agencies."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford