DataXu appoints Bruce Journey as international MD
DataXu, the US-headquarted demand side platform (DSP), has appointed its co-founder Bruce Journey to head up its international operations.
Bruce Journey: incoming managing director, international, DataXu
Journey, who was previously chief revenue officer, has taken the role of managing director, international, and will be responsible for expanding the company's presence across EMEA, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
He will be based in the company's London office, which opened seven months ago.
The appointment comes two months after DataXu acquired European real-time bidding specialist Mexad.
Journey said: "As we ramp up our international operations, we will continue our focus on being a neutral, trusted technology partner to brands and their agencies."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...