Bupa marketer McAnena departs to set up consultancy
Bupa's global brand director, Fiona McAnena, has left the healthcare company to start a consultancy business.
Fiona McAnena: former PepsiCo and Unilever marketer
McAnena departed Bupa last month after a three-year tenure, which included overseeing the relaunch of the brand under the strapline ‘Helping you find healthy’.
It is not yet known whether Bupa will seek a replacement for McAnena, who joined from PepsiCo. She previously held senior roles at Unilever, media agency MEC and marketing consultancy Added Value.
McAnena’s consultancy, Clearhound, launches next month and will aim to help businesses ‘make a connection between their ambitions and their customers’ needs’.
Bupa managing director, group development, Martin George, said McAnena had made a ‘significant contribution’ in developing the brand’s ‘healthcare partner’ strategy.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...