Bupa marketer McAnena departs to set up consultancy
Bupa's global brand director, Fiona McAnena, has left the healthcare company to start a consultancy business.
Fiona McAnena: former PepsiCo and Unilever marketer
McAnena departed Bupa last month after a three-year tenure, which included overseeing the relaunch of the brand under the strapline ‘Helping you find healthy’.
It is not yet known whether Bupa will seek a replacement for McAnena, who joined from PepsiCo. She previously held senior roles at Unilever, media agency MEC and marketing consultancy Added Value.
McAnena’s consultancy, Clearhound, launches next month and will aim to help businesses ‘make a connection between their ambitions and their customers’ needs’.
Bupa managing director, group development, Martin George, said McAnena had made a ‘significant contribution’ in developing the brand’s ‘healthcare partner’ strategy.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London