Lloyds marketer Joe Clift leaves bank
Lloyds Banking Group marketer Joe Clift has left the high-street bank after three years with the organisation.
Joe Clift: leaving Lloyds Banking Group after three years
Clift, the former Visa Europe vice-president of brand management, departed the bank this week and is understood to be seeking a new position
He spent three years as brand and customer marketing director, first at Lloyds TSB under then-chief marketing officer Nigel Gilbert and latterly as part of Lloyds Banking Group after the merger with HBOS. Over the past two years, he has played a role in creating a unified marketing operation and agency roster at the bank.
Lloyds Banking Group unveiled a new "streamlined" marketing structure in September last year, as part of moves to better differentiate the roles of its individual brands.
Catherine Kehoe, former Lloyds TSB head of marketing, leads a centralised brands and marketing unit. She oversees Lloyds TSB, Halifax, Bank of Scotland, Scottish Widows and Cheltenham & Gloucester, in her role as brands and marketing director,
Kehoe reports to Eva Eisenschimmel, managing director for customers, brands, digital and telephone banking.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London