Pernod Ricard unifies wines under Brancott identity
Pernod Ricard has unified the branding of its New Zealand wine, which has been previously branded as both Montana and Brancott in different markets around the world.
Brancott Estate: Pernod Ricard unifies the branding of its New Zealand wine
The portfolio is relaunching with a new identity under a single name, Brancott Estate, to "convey the brand’s authenticity and provenance".
The new identity has been created by agency Design Bridge and reveals the wine as a silhouette against the bottle, and features the rolling green hills of a New World landscape.
Fabian Partigliani, Pernod Ricard New Zealand managing director, said the new-look packaging marked the "final significant stage in the brand's transition from Montana to Brancott Estate".
Last year, Pernod Ricard UK increased marketing spend for Brancott Estate by 100% on the previous year, due largely to its sponsorship of the 2011 Rugby World Cup in New Zealand.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account/ Event Manager Premier Media Between £25,000 - £40,000 depending on experience, Berkshire
- Senior Product Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000 + car , London