Pernod Ricard unifies wines under Brancott identity
Pernod Ricard has unified the branding of its New Zealand wine, which has been previously branded as both Montana and Brancott in different markets around the world.
Brancott Estate: Pernod Ricard unifies the branding of its New Zealand wine
The portfolio is relaunching with a new identity under a single name, Brancott Estate, to "convey the brand’s authenticity and provenance".
The new identity has been created by agency Design Bridge and reveals the wine as a silhouette against the bottle, and features the rolling green hills of a New World landscape.
Fabian Partigliani, Pernod Ricard New Zealand managing director, said the new-look packaging marked the "final significant stage in the brand's transition from Montana to Brancott Estate".
Last year, Pernod Ricard UK increased marketing spend for Brancott Estate by 100% on the previous year, due largely to its sponsorship of the 2011 Rugby World Cup in New Zealand.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...