Pepsi unveils first global campaign
Pepsi is launching its first global marketing campaign, with a strategy to align itself closely with the entertainment industry, under the strapline "live for now".
Pepsi: aiming to align with entertainment industry
The push will launch in the US on 7 May, with the timing of the worldwide roll-out, featuring musician Nicki Minaj’s track 'Moment for Life', to be confirmed.
The campaign aims to "capture the excitement of now" and will feature partnerships, digital platforms and events, including "pop-up, Twitter-enabled concerts" this summer.
The approach mirrors Coca-Cola’s global strategy to align itself with popular artists such as Mark Ronson.
Brad Jakeman, PepsiCo’s president of global enjoyment brands, described 'Live for Now' as the brand’s "central governing idea". The first part of the 'Pepsi Pulse' drive is an interactive digital platform.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London