Billetts brand makes way for Ebiquity
Media auditor Billetts and advertising monitoring service Xtreme Information are being replaced by their parent company's brand Ebiquity.
Ebiquity: replaces Billetts and Xtreme Information
From today, all 18 Billetts and Xtreme offices worldwide become Ebiquity offices, including MAI in Chicago and Thomson Media Control in Germany.
Michael Greenlees, chief executive of Ebiquity, said: "Billetts and Xtreme were trusted brands in the media auditing and advertising monitoring worlds. However, we now help advertisers improve their ROI in many more ways, so we've made the decision to bring everything together under one name."
Billets was launched by John Billett in 1993 as the Billett Consultancy, part of media agency CIA. It became independent in 1995.
Billett and his management team sold Billetts in 2005 to Thomson Intermedia, which renamed itself Ebiquity in 2008 and acquired Xtreme Information in 2010.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...