Republic joins Facebook Deals
Republic, the fashion retailer, has become the latest brand to sign up to the Facebook Deals service, with a 20% discount for shoppers in-store when they "check-in".
Facebook Deals: Republic joins the social discount service
Social media and mobile commerce are key areas for the retailer, which has attracted 43,000 fans since it launched its Facebook page a year ago.
The deal has been brokered by mobile commerce agency One Iota.
Natalie Primus, head of social media at Republic, said: "We wanted to drive increased and repeat footfall by rewarding and incentivising our customers and Facebook Deals allows us to do this quickly and efficiently."
Facebook Deals launched in the UK in February. It allows users to "check in" to stores and locations via their mobile phones to gain access to special offers in restaurants and shops.
Debenhams, Benetton and Argos have also signed up to the service.
Brands that opt to use Facebook Deals must invest a minimum £50,000 media spend with the site.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...