Virgin Media Business seeks digital shop
Virgin Media's business arm has called a review of its digital account as it looks to consolidate into one agency.
Virgin Media: business arm has called a pitch
Virgin Media Business, which brought together the NTL and Telewest brands before being renamed in 2010, has contacted agencies ahead of a pitch for the business.
The brand currently works with a number of smaller digital agencies, but is looking to consolidate into a single shop that will handle all digital activity and strategy.
Jon Hexter, the head of marketing at Virgin Media Business, said: "We are constantly looking at how we develop our marketing to ensure we both live and breathe the brand, but to also ensure that we keep up with the dynamically changing digital environment."
Virgin Media’s consumer arm has relationships with agencies including Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Rapp, which are unaffected by the Virgin Media Business pitch.
The digital pitch follows the announcement this week of a 2.4 per cent rise in first-quarter profits at Virgin Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London