VCCP lands £25 million Muller ad account
VCCP has been handed the £25m advertising account for Muller Dairy, taking over from TBWA\London, which resigned from the account in December last year.
Muller: reappointed VCCP after a 15-month hiatus
Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Leo Burnett and Mother were all asked to pitch for the business.
The advertising review was handled by ISBA.
VCCP has previously worked on the Muller Corner and Muller Rice business but, at the beginning of last year, lost out when Muller held a winner-takes-all pitch between the agency and its other roster shop TBWA\London.
Muller handed the entire business to TBWA, which was responsible for creating the blockbuster "wunderful stuff" campaign featuring a host of cartoon characters.
The marketing director, Lee Rolston, and chief executive, Gharry Eccles, left the business soon after the campaign broke in October. In December, TBWA announced that it was resigning the account.
VCCP has since worked on the business on an interim basis and created the recent "myth" spot for Muller Light Greek-style yoghurt featuring two female centaurs.
Last month, Muller drafted in Michael Inpong to replace Rolston. He joined from Lactalis-Nestle, where he had been the marketing director of the chilled division since 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London