VCCP lands £25 million Muller ad account
VCCP has been handed the £25m advertising account for Muller Dairy, taking over from TBWA\London, which resigned from the account in December last year.
Muller: reappointed VCCP after a 15-month hiatus
Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Leo Burnett and Mother were all asked to pitch for the business.
The advertising review was handled by ISBA.
VCCP has previously worked on the Muller Corner and Muller Rice business but, at the beginning of last year, lost out when Muller held a winner-takes-all pitch between the agency and its other roster shop TBWA\London.
Muller handed the entire business to TBWA, which was responsible for creating the blockbuster "wunderful stuff" campaign featuring a host of cartoon characters.
The marketing director, Lee Rolston, and chief executive, Gharry Eccles, left the business soon after the campaign broke in October. In December, TBWA announced that it was resigning the account.
VCCP has since worked on the business on an interim basis and created the recent "myth" spot for Muller Light Greek-style yoghurt featuring two female centaurs.
Last month, Muller drafted in Michael Inpong to replace Rolston. He joined from Lactalis-Nestle, where he had been the marketing director of the chilled division since 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London