Electrolux appoints DDB Europe to £25m pan-European ad account
Electrolux, the household appliance manufacturer, has appointed DDB Europe to handle its £25m pan-European ad account.
Zanussi: owner Electrolux appoints DDB Europe
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch, which took place in Stockholm, where the company is headquartered.
The company, which owns brands including AEG and Zanussi, began the review in February.
Lowe Worldwide handled the brand's pan-European brand ad account, while Inferno works on the creative account for its retail business.
DDB Europe will now be responsible for creating brand advertising and product campaigns for this year and 2013.
The agency will also develop communications platforms and creative material for the brand's strategic initiatives in Europe across its domestic appliances and floor-care products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)