The Guardian reviews direct marketing account
Guardian News & Media is reviewing the direct marketing account for The Guardian.
Guardian: direct marketing review
The review follows The Guardian’s investment in a new direct marketing team that is responsible for maintaining and building the newspaper’s relationship with its readers. It has contacted agencies directly.
MRM Meteorite currently handles The Guardian’s strategic planning, subscriber products, subscriber acquisition and retention campaigns, and a CRM-powered loyalty scheme.
The review follows the appointment of Bartle Bogle Hegarty last year to handle brand advertising. The agency subsequently created the "three little pigs" commercial, backed by a print campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Traffic Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...