The Guardian reviews direct marketing account
Guardian News & Media is reviewing the direct marketing account for The Guardian.
Guardian: direct marketing review
The review follows The Guardian’s investment in a new direct marketing team that is responsible for maintaining and building the newspaper’s relationship with its readers. It has contacted agencies directly.
MRM Meteorite currently handles The Guardian’s strategic planning, subscriber products, subscriber acquisition and retention campaigns, and a CRM-powered loyalty scheme.
The review follows the appointment of Bartle Bogle Hegarty last year to handle brand advertising. The agency subsequently created the "three little pigs" commercial, backed by a print campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)