The Guardian reviews direct marketing account
Guardian News & Media is reviewing the direct marketing account for The Guardian.
Guardian: direct marketing review
The review follows The Guardian’s investment in a new direct marketing team that is responsible for maintaining and building the newspaper’s relationship with its readers. It has contacted agencies directly.
MRM Meteorite currently handles The Guardian’s strategic planning, subscriber products, subscriber acquisition and retention campaigns, and a CRM-powered loyalty scheme.
The review follows the appointment of Bartle Bogle Hegarty last year to handle brand advertising. The agency subsequently created the "three little pigs" commercial, backed by a print campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)