The Guardian reviews direct marketing account
Guardian News & Media is reviewing the direct marketing account for The Guardian.
Guardian: direct marketing review
The review follows The Guardian’s investment in a new direct marketing team that is responsible for maintaining and building the newspaper’s relationship with its readers. It has contacted agencies directly.
MRM Meteorite currently handles The Guardian’s strategic planning, subscriber products, subscriber acquisition and retention campaigns, and a CRM-powered loyalty scheme.
The review follows the appointment of Bartle Bogle Hegarty last year to handle brand advertising. The agency subsequently created the "three little pigs" commercial, backed by a print campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire