The Guardian reviews direct marketing account
Guardian News & Media is reviewing the direct marketing account for The Guardian.
Guardian: direct marketing review
The review follows The Guardian’s investment in a new direct marketing team that is responsible for maintaining and building the newspaper’s relationship with its readers. It has contacted agencies directly.
MRM Meteorite currently handles The Guardian’s strategic planning, subscriber products, subscriber acquisition and retention campaigns, and a CRM-powered loyalty scheme.
The review follows the appointment of Bartle Bogle Hegarty last year to handle brand advertising. The agency subsequently created the "three little pigs" commercial, backed by a print campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- CLIENT MANAGER - BRIGHTON - £30K - £35K Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)