Financial Services Compensation Scheme reviews ad account
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme is looking for an agency to handle its advertising account.
FSCS is reviewing advertising
It has issued an RFI inviting agencies to pitch for the business, which has been handled by McCann Manchester since it won a pitch in 2010 against Leo Burnett and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
McCann created an awareness campaign that featured a series of stop-motion clay animation characters.
It is understood that FSCS is now looking for a new approach to encourage greater uptake of the scheme, which was set up by the Government.
Last month, FSCS hired UM London to handle its communications planning after a pitch against the incumbent, Mindshare, and Manning Gottlieb OMD. Media buying will continue to be handled by M4C.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...