Financial Services Compensation Scheme reviews ad account
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme is looking for an agency to handle its advertising account.
FSCS is reviewing advertising
It has issued an RFI inviting agencies to pitch for the business, which has been handled by McCann Manchester since it won a pitch in 2010 against Leo Burnett and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
McCann created an awareness campaign that featured a series of stop-motion clay animation characters.
It is understood that FSCS is now looking for a new approach to encourage greater uptake of the scheme, which was set up by the Government.
Last month, FSCS hired UM London to handle its communications planning after a pitch against the incumbent, Mindshare, and Manning Gottlieb OMD. Media buying will continue to be handled by M4C.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)