Financial Services Compensation Scheme reviews ad account
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme is looking for an agency to handle its advertising account.
FSCS is reviewing advertising
It has issued an RFI inviting agencies to pitch for the business, which has been handled by McCann Manchester since it won a pitch in 2010 against Leo Burnett and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
McCann created an awareness campaign that featured a series of stop-motion clay animation characters.
It is understood that FSCS is now looking for a new approach to encourage greater uptake of the scheme, which was set up by the Government.
Last month, FSCS hired UM London to handle its communications planning after a pitch against the incumbent, Mindshare, and Manning Gottlieb OMD. Media buying will continue to be handled by M4C.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London