Home Office calls fast-turnaround ad pitch
The Home Office is looking for an advertising agency to work on quick-turnaround projects across a range of policy areas, including crime, immigration and counter-terrorism.
Anti-rape: RKCR/Y&R has created work for the Home Office
It has issued a brief asking for agencies that have experience working across consumer and business-to-business projects, with a particular emphasis on youth audiences, to pitch for the account.
The agencies should also be able to turn around projects within a short period of time in order to support existing departmental and brand campaigns. The briefs that the winning agency will work on are expected to be of varying complexity and size.
The pitch is being led by the Home Office Communications Directorate.
Examples of recent Home Office work include an anti-rape campaign, called "this is abuse" and created by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
It featured a boy pushing his girlfriend on a bed and having sex with her despite her distinctly saying: "I don’t want to." The ad attracted nearly 100 complaints to the Advertising Standards Authority, with claims that it was offensive, distressing and unsuitable to be seen by children. The ASA dismissed the complaints.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...