Phone company Vectone seeks help to target UK black and ethnic market
Low-cost phone company Vectone is searching for agency help to raise awareness in the black and ethnic UK market.
Vectone: wants to raise awareness of its low-cost international tariffs
The chosen agency will be asked to increase awareness of Vectone’s low-cost international tariffs, targeting UK residents with family abroad.
The ethnic market is overcrowded in the UK, with firms such as GT Mobile, Lebara, LycaMobile and Now Mobile vying for share.
Rishabh Jaipuria, head of online marketing and sales at Vectone, confirmed the process. It is the first time the company has looked for agency support in the UK.
Vectone Mobile is owned by Mundio Mobile and powered by the Everything Everywhere network, owners of Orange and T-Mobile.
The network will also task the successful agency with increasing its presence UK pay-as-you-go market.
The company, which offers users 'Sim only' deals, operates in the UK, Netherlands, Austria and Sweden.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London