Phone company Vectone seeks help to target UK black and ethnic market
Low-cost phone company Vectone is searching for agency help to raise awareness in the black and ethnic UK market.
Vectone: wants to raise awareness of its low-cost international tariffs
The chosen agency will be asked to increase awareness of Vectone’s low-cost international tariffs, targeting UK residents with family abroad.
The ethnic market is overcrowded in the UK, with firms such as GT Mobile, Lebara, LycaMobile and Now Mobile vying for share.
Rishabh Jaipuria, head of online marketing and sales at Vectone, confirmed the process. It is the first time the company has looked for agency support in the UK.
Vectone Mobile is owned by Mundio Mobile and powered by the Everything Everywhere network, owners of Orange and T-Mobile.
The network will also task the successful agency with increasing its presence UK pay-as-you-go market.
The company, which offers users 'Sim only' deals, operates in the UK, Netherlands, Austria and Sweden.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London