Arcadia starts £4m media agency contest
Arcadia, the retail group owned by Sir Philip Green, is reviewing its £4 million media planning and buying account, currently held by Carat.
BHS: owner Arcadia calls media review
The parent group of BHS, Topshop and Topman is understood to have approached media agencies ahead of a pitch through the consultant Rania Robinson.
Carat was appointed to the BHS media account in January 2010 without a pitch after the merger of BHS into Arcadia the previous year. It was the media agency of record for other Arcadia brands before this appointment.
The bulk of Arcadia’s spend is focused on BHS, which accounts for around £3.5 million, while Topshop and Topman together spend around £600,000, according to figures from Nielsen.
In September last year, Arcadia appointed Cheethambell JWT to handle the BHS creative account. Grey London has also worked on projects for Arcadia brands, creating fast-turnaround ads to support sales.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £60k, Leeds
- Assistant Brand Manager AF Selection £mid 20's, West Midlands
- Digital Senior Account Manager - top agency nr Chester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Chester