Old El Paso kicks off £25m global ad review
Old El Paso, the General Mills Mexican food brand, is reviewing its global advertising account, worth around £25 million.
Old El Paso: runs Jubilee-themed campaign
The pitch, which encompasses Old El Paso’s key markets of the US, the UK, France and Canada, is being run out of Germany. Networks have been approached to compete for the business.
The brand’s global lead creative agency is Saatchi & Saatchi New York. Old El Paso’s products include dinner kits, tacos and tortillas, sauces, condiments, rice and refried beans.
The brand recently launched an integrated campaign to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee, encompassing targeted outdoor and digital advertising, as well as TV activity.
The campaign uses the tagline "Bring on the Jubilicious weekend!" and branded messages at the official Jubilee screening will encourage the crowd to perform a celebratory Mexican wave.
As part of the campaign, Work Club, an Old El Paso roster agency, produced the outdoor ads.
In the past, Old El Paso has been involved in ad-funded programming in the UK including the programme An Italian Returns To Mexico on UKTV in 2006.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire