Old El Paso kicks off £25m global ad review
Old El Paso, the General Mills Mexican food brand, is reviewing its global advertising account, worth around £25 million.
Old El Paso: runs Jubilee-themed campaign
The pitch, which encompasses Old El Paso’s key markets of the US, the UK, France and Canada, is being run out of Germany. Networks have been approached to compete for the business.
The brand’s global lead creative agency is Saatchi & Saatchi New York. Old El Paso’s products include dinner kits, tacos and tortillas, sauces, condiments, rice and refried beans.
The brand recently launched an integrated campaign to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee, encompassing targeted outdoor and digital advertising, as well as TV activity.
The campaign uses the tagline "Bring on the Jubilicious weekend!" and branded messages at the official Jubilee screening will encourage the crowd to perform a celebratory Mexican wave.
As part of the campaign, Work Club, an Old El Paso roster agency, produced the outdoor ads.
In the past, Old El Paso has been involved in ad-funded programming in the UK including the programme An Italian Returns To Mexico on UKTV in 2006.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...