Old El Paso kicks off £25m global ad review
Old El Paso, the General Mills Mexican food brand, is reviewing its global advertising account, worth around £25 million.
Old El Paso: runs Jubilee-themed campaign
The pitch, which encompasses Old El Paso’s key markets of the US, the UK, France and Canada, is being run out of Germany. Networks have been approached to compete for the business.
The brand’s global lead creative agency is Saatchi & Saatchi New York. Old El Paso’s products include dinner kits, tacos and tortillas, sauces, condiments, rice and refried beans.
The brand recently launched an integrated campaign to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee, encompassing targeted outdoor and digital advertising, as well as TV activity.
The campaign uses the tagline "Bring on the Jubilicious weekend!" and branded messages at the official Jubilee screening will encourage the crowd to perform a celebratory Mexican wave.
As part of the campaign, Work Club, an Old El Paso roster agency, produced the outdoor ads.
In the past, Old El Paso has been involved in ad-funded programming in the UK including the programme An Italian Returns To Mexico on UKTV in 2006.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London